Welcome to "Dolittle's Bookshelf", a blog dedicated to those who love to read! If you enjoy this site, also check out my website! http://www.wix.com/darcyv/dolittlescorner

Sunday, January 24, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Well, here goes nothing! I am finally stepping out of the ranks of oblivion and into the vast open spaces of the world wide web! Many of you have made this step already, and I am just behind the times. Yes, for those of you who know what I am talking about, I am talking about joining the ranks of those known as "Bloggers."

I have never necessarily craved having my own blog, but this semester I received an assignment to create a blog, and the old adage is true: if you are going to do something, do it right! (Well, I don't know that it is really an OLD adage, but it's a familiar adage.) So I make my way into the world of the bloggers, and try this trend out for myself!

I'm not really sure how one begins a blog, so I will conclude my first (very short) entry and bid anyone who is out there adieu, and say "WOOHOO!!! I AM NOW A BLOGGER!!!!"

5 comments:

  1. You got the right idea. Keep writing! Awesome, work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't necessarily felt the need to blog either. I love THE ENTHUSIASM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you...I have no idea what I want to blog about

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on blogger status- I'm sure we'll find plenty to write about :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It gets easier as you go along. I use mine to vent, collect my thoughts, record memorable events, and pass time mostly

    ReplyDelete